Please look at the blog for comments from David MacKenzie following Sunday's rehearsal. (If you're at the blog, you might need to click "older posts" at the bottom of the blog page in order to cycle to the next page of posts.)
Writing in notes and preparing David's comments before Saturday is essential to a smooth and productive rehearsal, so please look at your section's comments before Saturday. (I know, I know...it's a holiday week...)
Also, please do the following:
- EVERYONE: look at the bold print comments at the top of the Soprano 1 comments
- Soprano 1: you have enough to look at so, just look at your comments
- Soprano 2: in addition to your comments, look at the Soprano 1 comments and see if you can implement any of them into your part
- Alto: Compare your comments to Tenor/Bass
- Tenor: Compare your comments to Alto/Bass
- Bass: Compare your comments to Alto/Tenor
There is a thread of similarity running through the comments, so that's why I've asked you to check to see the similarities.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. See you Saturday!