Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Music Has Been Printed!

Quite a few of you have written to say something like this:
"I've already sung Messiah, so I won't need a score."

In fact, you will need a score. Maestro MacKenzie has prepared a new performing edition of the work for this concert. Not only is it important that we are all following his editorial markings, we also literally need to be on the same page. Aside from that, you'll also need the Schubert score.

If you're not interested in buying the printed scores ($5), you may print them from this blog (linked to the right ===>>>). Just make sure your printing is double-sided and in a black binder.

If you've requested a score, I am happy to announce that they are ready. If you're already in a chorus, I will work with your director to get a score to you. Otherwise, hang tight, and I'll be in touch with a way to get the score.

No comments:

Post a Comment