Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Got scores?

I am sure that many of you are eager to have the Bach score in hand, along with this year's Messiah addition, the Amen. Alas, I have nothing to send yet, and I will be in touch as soon as scores are available.

Messiah scores (minus the Amen) are currently available at the blog (right column, under "scores").

With any scores, there will be two ways to get them this year:
  1. Download and print them yourself.
  2. Download them and send them to Staples Copy & Print for you to pick up. You get to choose the pickup location, and you can pay when you pick up the scores. Orders usually take less than 24 hours.
I'll give more detailed instructions on how to download, etc. when I am able to make all of the scores available. I appreciate your patience.

As a reminder, we have a reading rehearsal on Sunday, October 5 from 6-8:30pm at Friends Academy. The main purpose of this rehearsal is to read the Bach and the Amen and to assign sopranos to either S1 or S2 (hence the mandatory status of this rehearsal for sopranos). 

No comments:

Post a Comment