Monday, November 3, 2014

Trouble with MIDI files?

This comes to us from Margaret Jones:

I thought you might like to know in case anyone else asks that I could not solve the problem of being unable to play the midi files on my computer but have discovered an App called Sweet MIDI that easily allows me to play them on my iPad.
There is a free version that works well to try it out but only plays 75% of the piece.  The full version is $14.99 but I decided it is worth it as it allows edits and the tempo can be changed up or down by any degree & I can use it for future works.

After I downloaded the trial app. I clicked on the link on your blog and the option appeared on the iPad screen to open the midi file in Sweet MIDI.......it then stores it there so makes very easy access to play any time.....anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment